Sunday, April 02, 2006

A happy day but . . . . . .

Well, I was shocked that Nancy (some advertising agency's agent) called me around 12++am telling me that i was short listed for Sony Cybershot's new ad. The pay is range RM1o-13k for 3days shooting! Gosh!!~ I'm very happy and hope to got the job as well but I need to go for the casting on Tuesday at Jalan Ampang! Sigh, she told me to dress up and make myself as good looking as possible because they wanted an eurasian which is really good looking meanwhile Nancy is looking forward this job for me! I must not disappoint her! So, I'm gonna make myself perfect before going for the casting! :D people out there, give me support aight!!!~

Sigh, something is just missing but hard to tell...

P/S: Jag missa du och jag verkligen hoppas på att se du snart...

-[aLbY]-

No comments: