Thursday, March 01, 2007

Back to school . . . .

First day of class! Really bored! I thought I was late for class but who knows I'm the first! Class supposingly starts at 8.45am but when i reached at 9am, NO ONE was in the class besides the lecturer. So, I decided to sit outside the class to wait for the rest.Around 9.30am, Abby called and asked which class, then I told her 1-3, then she went in and I joined her shortly. Only me & her! The lecturer isn't the lecturer which is suppose to lecturer us that time, but he replaced his lesson at 3.30pm later to the morning one! **YEAH YEAH**

Ed didnt turned up at the end also. As usual...we walked around the first and second floor. Then we went into 2-2 for the second lecture. It was Ms.Jasrinder! My previous Mathematic lecturer! Well this time she's lecturing something more theoretically! SIGH! BORED....BORED....BORED....only 60% out of 100% turned up! C'mon, its 3 out of 5 students of the WHOLE CLASS attended the class ok! Shit...this is so darn bored! :( why is it my college life has to be so bored? Sigh...

-[aLbY]-

No comments: