Sunday, August 17, 2008

You're #2 . . .

I hate hypocrites and people who boycott untrue stories especially about me. You're great, u've got everything from me! What u left is pieces of shits to me! Will u get to read my blog, i dont know, will u know who am i talking about, u may not know too, but its alright, no one will know, i can do nothing about you and you've won everything from me! You've money, you've skills, you've contacts, you've got brain to turn and twist ones mind, you've got "my" precious to trust you're ONE FINE PERSON! Happy isnt it? I guess that's not enough yet for you, you havent seen me having NOTHING and EMPTY yet. You insane crazy freak! You'll deserve what you should one day! You're the 2nd person i hate most on Earth...congrates!~ When i said i hate you, i hate you deep in to my nerves!

-[aLbY]-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, blog hope here...
dont be so angry....relax dude...you had nothing but you had precious friends that care about you, right? ;)
have a nice day....
cheer....

-[aLbY]- said...

nkw@i: thanks for the comfort pal! :) appreciate that loads!

-[aLbY]-