Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm Sorry . . .



I've finally found my favourite Korean artist music video on youtube, Tim! Well, he is a really good song composer and singer! As i said before, i've his album before, ORIGINAL ALBUM imported back by a friend 7 years back but it's LOST now! Sigh, sad...i've no idea where did it went to! Couldn't find it back! I so wanted to get the album back! As well as the others collection too! It can barely be found in the local shops here!

Anyway, Tim produces great songs! "I'm Sorry" has a very touching music video and meaning (it's with English subtitle now). Please to enjoy the song!



Behind the story of this song, there's something i would want to express here, I'm sorry! I know "sorry" isn't anything important anymore, but it represents each and everything i've done wrong in the past which i'm sorry to you, i won't repeat my mistakes anymore. I know there're many things which has no turn back including time, but as far as i know, if i still have the opportunity now to apologize and to be sorry, i'll proof you that i'm not the "bastard" anymore! To be sorry and forgiven are what i've been seeking from you. I don't want to feel regret in whatever things i've and things i've done for you. Back to few years back, i like seeing the happiness in you naturally expressed to me, i misses it so much and i misses the first time on the phone. I really hoped that time could be revert and can be stopped at the happiest time! I miss the happiest time of us and the whole you...Forgive, trust and love me back like how you used to...






-[aLbY]-

No comments: