Sunday, April 12, 2009

Beautifully Imperfect.



No matter happens, how imperfect you are to me, you're always seems perfect to me just like what Indian lady described her husband as he's beautifully imperfect to her. There's always no perfection in life, "he/she is perfect" is just what we human being claimed them to be. In fact, we knew they're beautifully imperfect to us! I've never knew i would love you this much deeply too! *Note* Please dont misunderstand that the one i love is dead, no alright, i'm only relating it that nothing is perfect, but the "perfect" word is being replaced by "beautifully imperfect". I always had been loving u deep to the bottom of my heart baby...

Another video my friend recommended me to watch, it's meaningful...watch it! Enjoy...



-[aLbY]-

No comments: