Friday, April 16, 2010

FML!

OMG, though it's been a long time since I last blog but I'm freaking FML now! Just checked my FYP result, seriously there're 3 modules/subject in my FYP, Investigation Intelligence System (1 module/subject), Project (1 module/subject) & Investigation (1 module/subject). I've got 2 results out of 3, 1st one a 'B' and 2nd one an 'F' (FUCK) Seriously I've no idea how did I got an 'F'! There's no possibility at all when my supervisor and advisor are satisfy with my work! Arghhhhhhhh.........immediately I called my supervisor and amazingly he was SHOCKED too! DAMN APIIT seriously! What's wrong with my work now? It's ALL complete! Thank God that the result today is back to N/A due to final moderation! *relief* currently waiting for the result either tomorrow or next Monday! And also currently I'm not working yet (still)! Been doing part-time ONLY! Damn, it isn't that I select jobs I wanted but the jobs these days are choosy! =( Hopefully the career fair tomorrow held in MidValley Exhibition Hall till Sunday! Hopefully I could get a job from there, PERMANENTLY! I'd enough of having such nothing-to-do-but-restless-or-hopeless-life!

-[aLbY]-




2 comments:

said...

then good luck to u :)

-[aLbY]- said...

L²: seriously i thought there were no more visitors since i rarely update but amazingly you're still the loyal ones! :) Thanks for goodluck but i've failed one of the interview due to my results! Sigh...

-[aLbY]-