Monday, June 07, 2010

La Base New Face Model Search - Matériel

Here we go, was recommended by friends to join the La Base New Face Model Search for the brand, 'Matériel' at Pavilion few weeks back. There goes the process, we went to Pavilion and attended the photoshoot and casting for the contest. So yea, took 10shots, with their attire provided, own jeans and accessories. I brought nothing but just jeans and a my trademark cap! Hmm..yea, the shoot was fine, everything went well! I liked a few of the pictures, but too bad I only had one! So end result they'll select 42 new faces out of an amount of contestants! After a week, I was notified to have chosen in the top 42! Hahaha...yea, here it is! The news is up on MSN Malaysia's Fashion news! Check it out! Click Here
javascript:void(0)
Here's the picture they choose to be placed on the top 42 photo board! You guys can see this everywhere in Isetan Matériel or Parkson in Pavilion! Check this out..


Also the top 42 photo board!

I'm one of them in the board too! Thanks Justin Tang!

Alright that's all about it for now, will keep the update soon as there's something new coming up too! Stay tuned..

-[aLbY]-




No comments: