Monday, January 01, 2007

Brand New Year 0f 2oo7 . . . .

It has been quite sometime i haven't been updating my blog but anyhow, i would still continue blogging but lesser (not as often as those days) from 2oo7 onwards =) Happy New Year to everyone and wishing you guys@gals all the best of luck in the year of 2oo7 too. Forget the past and start a brand new year with a wide joyful smile with whomever around you! I'll upload some new pictures soon. Seems like people who "used to" visit my blog don't seems knowing what happened to me before 2oo6 ends =) ehehe anyway, once again i enjoyed my 19y/o of life in 2oo6, and for now, i'll be continuing my 20s life from 2oo7 onwards with a better life...

Happy New Year & Wishing Everyone All the Best of Luck...

-[aLbY]-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jae here. lazy to log in to comment!

hahha... OMG FINALLY AN UPDATE. TOOK U LIKE 3 MONTHS TO NOTICE UR BLOG IS DYING!

have a great 2007. sprinkle some love! and dont stop gyming!

AbbyC. said...

hey update la! btw have a nice year!

-[aLbY]- said...

abcchin: ahhaa i know you've been updating your blog back LATELY, dont lan c lar...let me find things to BS 1st! :P

jae: *OMG* dont so....public can or not? Dont say it in the public lar! Within our MSN conversation can edi! ISH!~ Btw, UPDATING SOON LAR!!!

-[aLbY]-