Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sigh . . . .

Recently many things had happened yet I've so much things to do as well! Assignment due, Math test next Wednesday and 3D assignment due on the following Monday but we asked for a longer due so it has be postponed to the 5th of February. Today i thought i could be very happy although it isn't a any shocking event or thing but as least I've got something which I've never thought of getting it which is the HID headlight for my SLK(Small Little Kelisa). But sad to say that things don't seems helping at my side ever since 2oo7 begin. I went to the workshop with Carter and one of the "power" thingy for the HID doesn't function. Heard it was burnt off! Sigh!~ My mood totally changed! My facial expression was so obvious that I was unhappy and mad too. I don't know whom I should really moody of and why also. Ended up i only installed a new switch for my spotlight which I installed not long ago during the trip to Taiping & Penang last Xmas for RM85. The switch cost me RM8! And it was suppose to be a larger round figure but....sigh...sad case...





This light cost me RM400 and the "power" thingy is burnt! :(
Sad....Sad....Sad....

-[aLbY]-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it, thank you. :)

hoodia diet pills


weight loss patch information


Good Luck!

McSpiky said...

.... is this... an... UPDDDATTEEE?! amazing! i nvr thought i'd see the day. hahaha... i hope you keep it up. =P i miss you in gym! so long nvr bumb into u dy.

-[aLbY]- said...

jaelicious: ahahaha c'mon, i always go to the gym BUT YOU DON'T! *ahem* but i'll be absent for a week i guess, got assignment due and test! :( sigh...

-[aLbY]-