Friday, June 15, 2007

What the . . . . .

Sigh, when I came online not long after I receive a message from my friend on MSN, he gave me a link, asking me to check it out! Guess what? Its not a good thing to me! When the link was opened, SHIT! The headline of the bloody site is "Crackdown on Xenon headlights". Argh, this is what i've been aware of when i changed my headlights to HID! At the beginning i was kinda afraid of driving on the road with the HID on cause it was so bright, then, after a long term using it, i'm use to the shine and i'm cool with it after it was professionally adjusted by a mechanic where i sent my car for service! Darn it! Now i gotta be very aware on the road in the night using the HID! RM200/summon and there're 123 summons have been issued so far! GOD DARN IT!

Guess what? Besides those who modify the cars with Xenon headlights, the government even submitted an application to other car manufacturers like BMW, Merc, Toyota, Honda and other car manufacturers that they have introduce such regulations for the higher authorities for consideration too! This is BAD! REALLY BAD! WTF? This is just so...........so..........DUMB! I'm speechless for the government now! So darn freaking disappointed! Anyway, wait for the next post, i'm gonna show u guys my car headlight!! ARGH....!!!~

-[aLbY]-

No comments: