Saturday, June 23, 2007

WTF....???

Sigh, my dad collected the letters from the mailbox and guess what? My sister shouted, "Alby you've letter". At first i thought it was my college AGAIN! But anyway, it wasn't from my college but JV Fitness, which also mean California Fitness, the current gym i'm joining! WTF? I've pending fee? RM179.10 + RM20 because i've late payment? C'mon, earlier when i rejoined the club, i remembered i been to the club twice in 2days, where the first day was for registration, the 2nd day was by purpose for the auto-debit payment form! I passed the form to one of the consultant and eventually she did everything for me! I remember THEY SWAP MY CARD!!! ARGH! WTF that the payment now are not by auto-debit! DARN BLOOD INEFFICIENT!

Next, I realized i lost my membership card too! Now great, no auto-debit payment, no membership card means im hella NO MORE MEMBER THERE?? F*ck it!!~ Now i gotta renew my card (if i still cant find it within this few days) and gotta trouble myself to go to the gym next week jz to pass the auto-debit form AGAIN when i've examination going on throughout the week! Sigh!!!~

I'm SICK OF this UNSETTLED things! Some of my friends said that the gym gives them trouble yet i said no as i haven't encountered any before yet, but NOW I ENCOUNTER IT AND I REALLY HATE THE GYM ADMINISTRATION! **puix**

-[aLbY]-

No comments: