Wednesday, July 04, 2007

S i g h . . . .

Last night wasn't really a great night, after gym i came back home around 8++pm. Bought some crackers, Japanese crackers! 2things cost me RM12.60! I could buy 4sets each if its Malaysia made crackers! Got back home, watched astro #13 with mom till 9pm! Gosh, no idea what they were singing, it was some veteran concert or performance. Some are quite good thou, some are drags summo! HAHAH

Then, i went online awhile, Abby came to me on MSN asking me free to go for a drink as she wasn't happy, so i asked her to wait as i need to ask from my mom whether she allowed me out or not. After sometime, i came back to her saying no problem, so we met at the Cheras Kopitiam around 10+pm i guess. Sat there, talked for long, i order the blackcurrant drink and she ordered some tea. She suddenly said don't feel like drinking it, so she exchange her drink with me, it took me more than 30mins to start drinking it cause i wasn't suppose to drink those kinda teh tarik in the night else i'll feel sick! And....around 12++, while on the way back, i started to have cold sweat, shivering and not feeling well. Drove in a high speed back to the mamak around, had a glass of hot milo and a doubled indon mee! OMG, DOUBLE IN THE MIDNIGHT! And....sigh, i was alone eating! It has been a very long time i've not sat down at anywhere eating alone! I told myself i'll not feel the lonesome anymore but....it jz came back. Anyway, it was kinda late so no one to accompany me for a short mamak! After that i went back home and....sigh, really no feeling well, dizzy!!~! Parents not slept yet, mom was hungry, asking me out to buy food, but i told them i really not feeling well and i jz had some food outside too. Sorry...then i went for a short bath and slept after i changed. Gosh...it wasn't a good night, middle of the night, i was awake and had diarrhoea! Was still bit dizzy, then continue my rest back after almost an hour till this noon...

What a night because of the TEA....thanks to the tea!

-[aLbY]-

No comments: