Thursday, July 19, 2007

Disturbia . . . .

Yea the heading is "Disturbia". I can't say that I'm happy recently. Many things had happened, I'm disturbed by it. Worries, emotional and even physically upset too! Thats the definition of what disturbia means and I have it all right now! Worries have been haunting me when silence came into the scene, don't know whether is it right or wrong also! Emotional is even worst still, having any free time, worries came into the scene, emotional will appear and I dont know what to do to keep worries and emotional away! Anytime, anywhere emotional will just came into me right now. What about physical upset? I may seems happy laughing around recently, but in me, I've worries that makes me emotional! When I'm emotional, physically I would look tired and dull. It's obvious thru the pictures I taken this few months time. My sister just mentioned to me last night after looking at some photos taken lately, she realizes that my eyes are tired when I take photo. She said I dont look energetic in the photos anymore, she said I looked tired and the photo outcome isn't nice anymore. I reckon I really need more rest already. Else I will look like a very old folk and by that time, I afraid no one would like me anymore because from the physical look, I'm not likely to be seen as a 20year old semi-adult anymore...

2 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

go meditate ^^

-[aLbY]- said...

haha tell me about it :P