Saturday, August 04, 2007

A sudden change . . .

Tuesday night, it was the night where the sudden change begin. It was very torturing, very torturing i suppose. Human does mistakes, everyone does mistakes and i make mistakes too but this time, i made one of the biggest mistake at the wrong time. Everything changed the moment the mistake was done. It hurts so much when i've been happy all the time even a few minutes before the mistake was made and everything changed...very sudden! Depression begin haunting me, i'm weak, i'm strengthless, i'm afraid...!!! I never mean to create the problem by intention. I never even thought it would be that severe too. It's suffocating! I really hope i could turn the time back and not becoming like this. I'm feeling so lonely in the dark, i begin to afraid of the dark now...seeing something that reminds me of what happened that night really kills me. Tears flowing non-stop every night....i can't bear with the pain. It's too hurting, i don't hope it to happen & don't want it to be like this too, i'm sorry...i'm really sorry...

No comments: