Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Feeling........uneasy, unhappy, uncomfy...

There's no way much more having such feelings when you've lost the key for a lock! It's so heartbreaking of losing the key because the lock will never be opened unless you broke it! To me breaking the lock means the same as breaking my heart! It's one of my gift for my 20th birthday! Now i've lost the key to open the gift, i'm feeling down, very down now...there's an alternative way to open the lock, the owner of the lock has the key, but how am i suppose to tell the owner that i've lost the key when the owner gave me the key with the lock that moment? I'm really sorry...i'm feeling useless for myself, i'm feeling unhappy, i'm feeling weak and heartbreaking!! Nothing can cure, nothing can really cure...i'm feeling restless! Please...i need you! I need the key or else...guilty and regret will be engraved in my heart forever!

Dedicated for the key of the lock...



-[aLbY]-

No comments: