Sunday, August 19, 2007

L O S T . . .

Recently, i begin to felt lost! There's something which belong to me seems moving further and further away from me. I'm feeling lost, i'm really feeling very lost! I'm losing something which have been very precious to me, something very meaningful and something which means alot to me in my life. I can't do anything to help, i can't even say a single thing to help but can just wait for you. I can't stop thinking of those days, i can't stop telling myself how much i love you and i don't wanna lose you too. It's difficult now, it's different now, everything seems unstable and confusion seems still going on too. I don't know what shall i do to get you back but all i know is i've never give up before and i'm still waiting for you...i remember the song "reunited", you told me that it's one of the song you liked because the lyrics is meaningful! I've been hoping for the song title to appear now, i'm still waiting and i've never give up before too! Loving you is what i've most precious in my life, but hurting you isn't what i wanted too. Sorry seems to be the hardest thing to be accepted but i've always been sincerely seeking for apologies from you and i really hoped "reunited" does mean something to us now. I'll improve to be a better person and wouldn't hurt you in anyway anymore as long as love still does exist in our heart. For you, for our love, i chose to be with you and love you even more! Don't go, don't leave, don't dump me because i'll change and appreciate you. Don't ignore, don't runaway, don't be afraid of me anymore...i've known my mistakes and i've been suffocating without your love, without your presents in my life. It's dull, it's dark, it's really really lonely without you now. I want, i want you back baby, please forgive me and let me fill you back with colors...



I was a fool to ever leave your side
Me minus you is such a lonely ride
That breakup we had
Has made me lonesome and sad
I realize I love you
'Cause I want you back
Hey, hey

I spent the evening with the radio
Regret the moment that I let you go
Our quarrel was such
A way of learning so much
I know now that I love you
'Cause I need your touch
Hey, hey

(Chorus:)
Reunited, and it feels so good
Reunited, 'cause we understood
There's one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one is it
We both are so excited
'Cause we're reunited
Hey, hey

I sat here, staring at the same old wall
Came back to life just when I got your call
I wished I could climb
Right through the telephone line
And give you what you want
So you would still be mine
Hey, hey

I can't go cheatin', honey; I can't play
I found it very hard to stay away
As we reminisce
On precious moments like this
I'm glad we're back together
'Cause I missed your kiss
Hey, hey

(Repeat chorus)

Lover, lover, this is sudden love
And you're exactly what I'm dreamin' of
All through the day
And all through the night
I'll give you all the love I have
With all my might
Hey, hey

(Repeat chorus)

-[aLbY]-

No comments: