Sunday, August 12, 2007

Life is not easy...

Well, this blog was created for myself to say or spill all i wanted daily no matter it's happy or unhappy. It all started in year 2004 onwards, i was an active blogger, keeping my blog update with pictures and long granny story of what i've been doing in my daily life! Indeed, it was pretty known blog that has most pictures in it among my friends! There and then, as i grew, i begin to be more secretive, keeping things in myself but not expressing much in the blog anymore. Mystery i would say it, some posts are really a mystery to the readers. I can't express it out anymore because i guess i could solve them by myself without expressing out. Some are really personnel, therefore, it's not revealed!

I'm 20 this year, finally i've joined the family of 20s! I grew and changed alot compared to the olden days. Good or bad, everything is reality now. Ups and downs appears quite often in our daily life but lately, the amount is really enormous. I have been in dilemma, and having a hard time, or known as distraught or depression more likely. This is life, i know, it isn't easy, but i won't give up things unnecessarily too! No matter what it is, i do not really give up things that easily! I can say nothing really easy in life besides you putting effort in achieving the goal! I'm having a hard time now which i'll still not give up! Although it seems easing off from my path but i'm holding it back tightly with confidence(trying to gain!)! I believe with what i've said, it could open up the "mystery box" and think positively, it'll surely bring the colors back! Trust me, this is the key word! Trust is vital!

All i can do is not giving up but continue approaching till miracle happen. Although it rarely happen, but i'll give it a try no matter what. It has nothing to do with immaturity but its a motivation to increase the confidence to stand up back! I'm sure and very sure that things would work well if it's applied with what i've said. I really mean it. We gotta practice and learn together to enhance or reach to another stage.

p/s: "Let me hold u tight, i'm not as it's thought really! I ♥ you!!~"

-[aLbY]-

No comments: