Thursday, August 30, 2007

What a disastrous night . . . .

I've gotta say it isn't my day at all! Everything didn't turned out well! Night thought of going out for a drink while borrowing my sister's laptop to do some assignment as well. When everything was confirmed in the night, my sister had drove my car out, then my parents drove my sister's car out and left my dad's car only. So i drove his car out and what happened was I ALMOST DIED IN AN ACCIDENT! What a night...what a disastrous and bad night! Was driving all the way down the hill near Bukit Jalil, there was a traffic light and i was the 4th car after the Saga! So at the traffic light, there shouldn't be any U-turn at all and guess what? This bastard went to make a dangerous illegal U-turn! All of a sudden he breaked and made a turn and stopped HALF WAY! C'mon use your bloody brain ok, it was green light and most of the cars were speeding down the hill! And you were so great there making an illegal U-turn and stopped half way?!

The car behind the Saga was those 4WD Pajero and he didn't really notice till the Saga stopped then he avoid all of a sudden and break slowly, cars behind his all slowed down the speed including my car! So behind the Pajero that car was shocked and slowed down too, then the car in front of my car which is the Gen2 BREAK SO SUDDEN and he ALMOST STOPPED HIS CAR TOO! I was shocked and break my car, almost break all but not all yet, the car at the back was far away speeding down, it was a Wira and it almost BANG ME TERRIBLY FROM THE BACK! Thank God that Wira avoided my car fast then i was looking at the back mirror and then looked back to the front and was shocked and STEPPED ON THE BREAK WITH ALL I COULD till the car SKID!! Luckily my dad's car jz sent for service and the break was repaired as well, the ABS worked well! I thought i almost crashed on the Gen2 AGAIN! It reminded me of the bloody accident i'd last year, crashing 3-4 of my friend's cars and if it happened again tonight it'll be 6cars all along! MY Gosh!!!~ This was fine, then as i by pass the bloody car, every car honk his car and i was cursing there as well till i didn't notice there was a rock by the side and jz went over it! I could feel that my driver's front tyre isn't well anymore! I was about to fetch my friends that time, so the first passenger wasn't that far away, so i went to his place and stopped by there to check my tyre, IT WAS FLATTEN! OMG! I was so shock and afraid to be screwed up terribly by my dad!

In the end, i called him and told him about it, he was fedup and never really screwed me up but asked me to change the tyre by myself. So i did it with Wee Haw! It took us 45mins to change a tyre! GOsh...luckily everything was at the booth! Couldn't really take the tyre out that moment, i called Edmund to come over to lend a hand! Then everything went fine, around 11.30pm only i fetched Isaac then went for a drink meeting up with Abby till 1++am!

Sigh...what an unlucky day and night! My life is really hopeless and shitty now! I don't know how worst would it become after this...I'm feeling the loneliness in me, i'm feeling depress, i'm feeling lost...and i'm feeling restless of my life now. God, please save me! I need you so much to save everything back...and i only wanted u back... :'(

-[aLbY]-

No comments: