Monday, August 06, 2007

LMAO . . . .

LMAO #1


Gosh, NOT AGAIN???? When i came back home, i was shocked to see my chair is brokedown AGAIN at the kitchen! Again.....by my lovely bro! Hahahah may U REST IN PEACE my lovely chair! :P thought i could get a new chair, but my parents said they're gonna repair it AGAIN! Sigh....here's another picture of the "corpse".



LMAO #2


C'mon people, trust me! This is only a very soft dropping on the ground and it broke into two! Yes, it's DEFINITELY NOT NOKIA phone hahaha it's a Sony Ericson W850i!!! My best buddy dropped it on the ground in his room and it broke into 2 pieces now! What a fragile phone!!! :P here's another good one...hahahha



This time i could critic Sony Ericson with this proof! :P that's all for the day! Keep visiting my blog ya...!!!~ :)

-[aLbY]-

No comments: