Monday, November 12, 2007

My #1 Podcast!

Note: The best ambient to listen to it is after evening or give yourself only a few minutes to relax on the bed while listening to my first podcast!

I found out that creating a podcast is really something new and interesting to me! Anyway, i got this idea from Abby This is my very first podcast, NO EDITING and it's a one-recording podcast! I hardly record my voice without preparing a note or a written speech but this is really my first one, nothing much or special but plain introducing a music to you guys! One of my favourite music type! Hope you guys enjoy it....thou it may bored you guys, but it's my first one, so, visit my blog more frequent for more update of myself! :D enjoy...



-[aLbY]-

7 comments:

AbbyC. said...

wahh i like this alby! awesome!! and i love the song! your voice is sexay like ur as LMAO~~~

Cart_Kel_Eve_Lucy said...

LAME~!!!!!!!!!
-[c a r t]-

-[aLbY]- said...

abcchin: Hahah 10q10q!~ :P
cart: yalar yalar i know but its my 1st time lar...!!~

-[aLbY]-

Anonymous said...

sexy voice woh

-[aLbY]- said...

merdurian: kekeke where got jek!~ we yum char that time also u never say my voice sexy before! :P

-[aLbY]-

♀杰帝麒的人生♂ said...

vomit...muntah...
wakaka ! ! !

Anyway, the song is quite nice..
HEHE ! ! !

-[aLbY]- said...

jetky: iSH!~ fINE!~

-[aLbY]-