Saturday, November 10, 2007

Prepaid to Postpaid @ Happy Birthday PL . . . .



Finally i've made a decision to change my prepaid number to postpaid! Long ago i thought of changing it to postpaid before but that moment Maxis doesn't have any valuable package which i wanted but now they've Value Plan! HAHAH i'm so happy with it! Feeling a little awkward cause i used to call *122# to check my balance but i couldn't check anymore! Can't even see what promotion are there for prepaid anymore! LoLz, it has become a habit to me i guess when i was using prepaid! :D anyway, here's my NEW 3G POSTPAID CARD! Sorry ya, sim card in the phone, lazy to take it out! :P

Anyhow, i went for one of my ex-classmate's birthday party! Had dinner at Free & Easy with a bunch of collegemates! The food there not bad, price isn't too pricy, REASONABLE! Environment wise, really unique, they've many games there for the customer's to enjoy, music played but i guess customer can change it manually? HAHA sorry ya, my bunch of friends actually changed the CD on their own earlier! :P what's not that good is that the service ISN'T REALLY GOOD, probably due to their staff who's not chinese, SPEAK WELL ENGLISH to them please! Repeat your orders a few times so that they could get you the right order! Here are a few pictures taken by my phone:-












After the dinner, we went over to Gilly's for a drink till 12++am, all of us left and went back home! I wondered why isit that making me so tired today! Only a dinner and drink! HAHAHA between, i ate 2½slice of the cake! :P GOsh....!!!!!

-[aLbY]-

No comments: