Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Confession of pain . . .

Day 3:

Its such a bored day in the college. I was so tired the whole day, wherever i sat, my head will be landed on the table. Sleep....rest....nap....i'm feeling so restless now. Looking at the sunset, looking at the sunrise. Looking at the cloud turning dark and bright everyday. I'm still waiting for you baby...I still remember a story...

"If u rare a bird, do not always confine it in the cage, let it be free sometimes, we're human being, do not always kept controlling too much else one day when you open the cage after confining the bird in the cage for long, it'll just flew off and won't be back anymore cause the bird is been set free and never want to be in the cage anymore. It's the same towards human being, if we really love them, let them do what they feel like doing, and don't overly control them, else one day when you give them the freedom to do what they want, it'll be too late cause they'll only go far away and will not come back anymore. The bird will still comes back to the owner if the owner is flexible to the bird as well as to your love ones..."

I remember i was once told about this story, i always have remember whatever you told me. I'd given you the freedom you wanted, and let you do what you wanted as long as whatever you do, your heart always has me and you'll still come back to me. I remember we sat and talked about this very calmly those days...i hugged you and told you that i'll give you the freedom you wanted but promise me you must always bear in mind that i'll always be in your heart and don't go away! You hugged me and told me you won't...and we tears. I can see and feel how much we love each other. I learnt to be an open person, will not get jealous easily or too controlling over you. Although you're away from me now, i'll still be here waiting for you cause i love you truely and will wait for you...

A story about a bird and the owner, its you who told me...the owner and the bird got such intimated to each other because they've got the karma and believe they're so much in love with each other. Therefore, they'll not be separated that easily...

I believe you're full with disappointment now, i'd rather be the one to be disappointed now as i'll really change now cause i love you truely and do not want to lose you in anyway and made you becoming a "not you" too! You're always my baby and i love to love and pamper you from time to time too...

I'll never forget this, we pamper each other by nose-to-nose and we smiled at each other, hugging saying we love each other very much! I'll never ever forget this way of pampering...

p/s: "Trust me, everyday and night i miss you, thinking of you not only today or yesterday, but everyday ever since we were together...i understand you more than everyone does, i'll not repeat my mistakes anymore really! Please forgive me baby..."



You light up another cigarette
And i pour the wine
It's four o'clock in the morning
And it's starting to get light
Now i'm right where i want to be
Losing track of time
But i wish that it was still last night
You look like you're in another world
But i can read your mind
How can you be so far away
Lying by my side
When i go away i'll miss you
And i will be thinking of you
Every night and day just ...

Promise me you'll wait for me
'cos i'll be saving all my love for you
And i will be home soon
Promise me you'll wait for me
I need to know you feel the same way too
And i'll be home, i'll be home soon

When i go away i'll miss you
And i will be thinking of you
Every night and day just ...

Promise me you'll wait for me
'cos i'll be saving all my love for you
And i will be home soon
Promise me you'll wait for me
I need to know you feel the same way too
And i'll be home, i'll be home soon

Promise me you'll wait for me
'cos i'll be saving all my love for you
And i will be home soon
Promise me you'll wait for me
I need to know you feel the same way too
And i'll be home, i'll be home soon

-[aLbY]- @ Day 3

No comments: