Friday, September 05, 2008

Talk to me . . .



talktome.mp3 -

talk to me
you speak with me
don’t sink before you rise baby
don’t fade away
you hesitate
you seem to wait
for all the time we had
feels like a world away
so who’s to say
we’ll be okay
we will make it through the night
don’t wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile
cause we’re the same
and I know that we’ll never change
look, I bought your favourite ice cream
I don’t wanna see it melt away
if you walk out now
I don’t know if we going to be the same
baby just talk with me
cause I want you to stay here with me
I want you to stay here with me



p/s: "Sorry if this is not a clear version of the song, i'll try to search for it again, but for this temporary moment listen to this unclear version first. This is a nice song, it expresses what is in my heart...."

-[aLbY]-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey alby.. i actually saw a clear version of this song on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld6QjkD-b1U&feature=related

do u know who the artist is?

Oh, Kelsey said...

:) thanks but i feel much better now. Haha

Anonymous said...

http://www.deezer.com/track/ice-cream-T1616163

Steve said...

I have the clear version,
if you want can add me at teyfs@hotmail.com

^^