Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MIFW-09 @ Pavilion, K.L - 7th Nov 09



Sorry for the late update of the MIFW-09 post! Anyway, I was invited for the MIFW-09 on the 7th Nov 09 by one of the participant designer, William Liew. It was due to a competition I joined and Will said to sponsor the contestants for the show with guestlist. So we attended the FantastiqueMen show in collaboration with Larrie, MadMub, Daniel Cho, William Liew, Key Ng, STUD as well as Lustro. Thank you William for the invitation and the sponsor of the shirt to attend the event. I've attended last 2yrs MensFolio@MIFW-07 before, so this year I'm glad that I'm invited directly from the designer! :)

Here's the schedule of MIFW-09 and pictures I took during the event as well as for the Gala Night@Closing Ceremony too.. BUT before that, have a look at my invitation and the schedule then the pictures of the show! :) Enjoy...


The MIFW-09 Master Schedule..


The invitation for MIFW-09, FantastiqueMen@7th Nov 09...







And here's the compilation of the pictures I took during the runway starts! The models are super cool! Wow...no matter they are guys or gals! Between I've a few friends who walked the runway too! Hahaha...well done Ian@Yen, Jojo and Lawrence..







Best Female Model of the year goes to Tinie, and Best Male Model of the year goes to Ikhwan! Congrats!

It's a great show and I appreciate the invites for the show this year! Thanks!

-[aLbY]-




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!