Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Some update!

Here are some update of what I've been doing recently, that's why I haven't been blogging for 2weeks! Anyway, HOORAY for the first things first, all my assignments are done hand submitted! Secondly, my FYP is finally submitted with 2days of deferment too! YES! My stress totally FREE-ed! What I've been busy of to have no time for update is the rush of my assignments as well as the FYP! Sigh, been thru alot these few weeks, it's really a hectic time to go through but I'm finally free today! Now, what I'm confronting is the final exam! WTF? 2days after my submission of FYP, it's my exam? WTH? 2nd, 4th, 6th and 9th of November! DAMN!! I've so little time to prepare, and I've screwed the first one! SIGH...anyhow, it's the war for the next 3 papers! I gotta make it to free myself, then my final presentation for my FYP, that's it! I'm officially GRADUATED after studying for 4yrs in the uni! Damn....time flies!

Anyway, here are some pics of my FYP. Check it out!







/>





WOOHoo.....150+ pages of documentation for my FYP! COOL........... :D

Aight, that's it for the meantime, will update more the previous events after my exam or ASAP when I got my internet back as it's been down for a couple of days! FUCK STREAMYX!!!!

Wish me luck for the rest of the papers...

-[aLbY]-




2 comments:

Pike-chan said...

Best of luck in yr exams dude!

-[aLbY]- said...

pikey: thx bro!!!