Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Missing holiday . . . .

Sigh, I know that this is random but I'm missing holidays! Only a few more weeks (less than 4weeks), then my 4yrs course will be officially completed! And I'm graduating by then,...I miss holiday but the same time missing college life! It just so happened that I was checking my mail, I found this! I'm missing a place similar to this..



This isn't Penang, FYI! It's just a random picture I saw in one of the forwarded mail by my friend. I miss Penang! Sigh, everything of Penang I'm missing now! I wished I could make my trip to Penang again after the "WAR"! Anyway, for those who haven't seen the actual Penang bridge, here you are, our Malaysia's Penang Bridge is also very beautiful as to compare to those in the overseas..



Here's our beautiful sunset view of the very popular Penang Bridge! I wish to go there the soonest for some FRESHER air than here in KL! Sigh...anyway, I'm still considering the trip as I'm with debt! :( shall pen-off...

-[aLbY]-

No comments: