Thursday, October 01, 2009

失落沙洲



I love this song very very much, it means a lot! Because I've no more idea how am I suppose to express my feelings anymore. I'm feeling dull and lonely, I'm so lost yet been lost for sometime! I'm trying to get things back at right track but it don't seems worked out. All I can say is what is sang in the song. I've been through a lot, really a lot of things, but in the end, I'm still thought as a naive, childish, annoying or not-bother-type of person. As I said, I've been through many things this 7months time, the worst had bypass, and amazingly I'm still alive today. Really collapsed and met in terrible car accident without injuries before! Really close to death, but I'm still here today, alive. It all seems to happened yesterday, but the fact, I've been living in the past for too long, thinking of the reminiscence of the past and the ups and downs I've been through...without moving on. Today, I seems to be fine, but it is just my physical afterall, I'm lonely, I'm depress, I'm spoil, I'm disappointed, I'm really demotivated and losing all my confidence of myself! Been trying to do a lot of things to boost up my confidence and forcing myself to forget everything, but it failed too. Till the end, I was still told to be the heartless person on Earth. Without you, without who I am today, because of what you've said to me, I know I'm no longer in your heart, but just memories...which means I've to move on with an open heart no matter what it is. Pictures, memories, places we've been to, moments we've been through, the good and the bad times,...kept me thinking non-stop!

The truth today, no matter what I do from yesterday, today or till tomorrow, you'll never want me back. Afterall these years, although the reminiscence of past kept passing through my mind or my heart, you'll never wanted me to go back by your side, because I've already became your footstep, the footstep left behind the sand, which are meant to remember, but not to enjoy together in reality anymore. The me today in your mind and heart, is only known as a word to describe, "nobody". I know no matter what, I still have to move on as you always hope I could like some other people, or what you've expected me to be, "a-mature-person" or some of your friends. I know I don't have anymore choice, but listen to this song, at least you'll know some of what I want to express to you...

-[aLbY]-

No comments: