Monday, January 18, 2010

Coming soon . . . .


The "Thum" Family...


The "Thum" Bros & Sis...


The Bride...


The Bride & Groom...


The Bride & Groom...

Afterall this time, finally the time is coming! I'm sorry that I haven't been updating my blog, I wasn't really in a mood to blog, that's why I left it like this. After seeing so many blogs around, SIGH, no comment and therefore, it affected my mood of blogging too! Anyway, lets not talk about that, so what's "Coming Soon"? Haha...it's my sister's wedding! Well, 21/1 and 30/1 will be the dinner night. Been so busy preparing so many stuff with family for the wedding day, can't wait for it! I'm done with my shopping, OMFG, coz it cost too much for me, as if I'm the one whose getting married! But I'm satisfied with it afterall, not gonna regret..anyway, will keep the update soon with pics, this is just a random post! Cheers... Congrats to my sis and my bro-in-law! Best wishes to the both of y'll!~

-[aLbY]-




No comments: