Monday, January 04, 2010

1st post of 2010 . . . .

well first and foremost, Happy New Year to everyone! I thought that the last post of 2009 was going to be the last emo post in my life, spilling all out, in fact, I'm feeling terribly depress again while watching some series, with the soundtracks, as well as some SMS left previously! It can really make me to tears reading the messages left while I still miss and also loving you so much! ='(

Whereas you seems to really have been extinct in my life, MSN, Facebook, SMS, email etc. I can barely catch any recent update of you anymore. How can I stop thinking about you? How can I stop loving someone whom only know how to suspect but not believe me which is also no longer mine today rather then belonging to someone else today?! How will I really stop myself from loving someone who don't love me anymore althnough it's going to be 1year in the next 2months14days?

Time flies, I really had never thought that you're still playing a part in my life, my vision.. It's really suffocating! How can I really cheer up becoming a real happy person? God, please save me from this heartache and heartbreak world... Sigh...

There goes my 1st post of year 2010... I'll come out with something soon... Goodnight world!~

-[aLbY]-

3 comments:

Pike-chan said...

The first step always come from you and no one can save you except yourself... and again, good luck bro...

Happy New Year =)

said...

happy new alby :) its been a long time i didnt visit your blog ~

Well, if u knw tat someone will not be with u again... why dont u try to let the feeling go and move on to another stage of your life?

i believe you can do it~ cheers

-[aLbY]- said...

pikey bro: Very true bro! Buthen I can't help myself at all after close to 1year soon! Sigh...I'm such a failure! :(

L²@Dylan: hey Dylan, it's been a long time yea indeed! Thanks for visiting again! I know that "someone" wouldn't just not back to me, eventually holding someone else with full of commitments, the ring is the best example, but I've been trying to move to another stage but I just couldn't help to forget at all. It's been a year SOON, I'm still such a failure, yet still holding everything on my own, ALONE...sigh...been trying so hard to do it thou!

-[aLbY]-