Thursday, December 31, 2009

Flashback of 2009 . . .

It's left only less than 20hrs before 2010! I've read post of friends on facebook, tweeters, their mood, emotion, responds as well as their eyes, mostly mentioning of their past (bad/unhappy moment) which making them unhappy and tearsing. It touches my heart, myself who had also been to the stage they experienced! I'm depress too seeing my 2009 a bad year, an unhappy and spoilt year for myself! Although I'm moving on these days (as I don't have any choice) but I still misses something which don't belong to me anymore! Often I reminded myself that I don't deserve you in my life that makes you such heartache and in suffocation but it never stopped me from loving you cause no matter in what situation, you're the one I loved most yet had decided to be with together and not having my heart changed! I couldn't lied to myself that you're not belonging to me anymore because you still often happen to appear in my vision everyday! I know its stupid, its also dumb cause you've found a better companion today, but I'm still so much in love with you right up till I'm still writing this up for you at this hour on the last day of the year of pain, of 2009! I couldn't do anything as you seems to be extinct in my life, my vision and also my update or source! ='( I here wishing you a very Happy Belated Birthday & the greatest year ahead in your upcomings and life, health, studies and career as well as your family! Seriously it really make me to tears seeing the past pictures from 2006 right up till today, time flies, time pass so soon and I've already graduated from the study life! I'm feeling old now! I didn't wish to wash off the past no matter it's happy or unhappy because you've never known up till today, you were the greatest gift I ever had in my life! Torn between us will always stay in our heart as no one would understand neither to do anything because you've moved on with another important person in your life today.. Best wishes to everyone in this world and lots of happiness and success in life in 2010! Goodnight or good morning, I'll head off to bed now..

I really miss 2009 so much though I've been living alone in pain throughout the entire year myself, without you... ='(

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 EVERYBODY....
(Update through mobile phone)

Love,
-aLBY-

No comments: