Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Ford Models Supermodel of the World 2009 (Malaysia)




Here it goes, since it's been quite sometime I haven't been updating my blog here is the update! Last month I joined this Ford Model Search, as those who reads my blog knew about it, the result is finally out (5th Dec 2009)! Congrats to those who won!

Female Winners:-
Winner: Kelly Jagan
1st Runner-up: Eleen Yong
2nd Runner-up: Syakella Jazmyn

Male Winners:-
Winner: Danny Lim
1st Runner-up: Ahya Ulumuddin
2nd Runner-up: Ian Ong

Congrats to those who won! Kinda expected that Danny will actually win for the male category, and the female's category I thought it would be Casandra Patrick but anyway, Kelly is good too! Amazingly her photographs taken and the finale outlook and outfit is tremendous! CONGRATS again! Female winner will win RM250,000 worth of prizes and will be sent for the International Ford Model Search in 2010 January next year! Where as the Male winner will win RM50,000 worth of prizes and will also be sent to the United States for training! How lucky they are...too bad, I can't even get into the Top 10 instead of Top 20! *frown* Kind of disappointed when I knew some who could get into Top 10, but I didn't! Sigh...anyhow, some are bias thou cause they've good relation with some of the judges! So....BOYCOTT!!!

My photoshoot during the elimination of the Top 10 Male model!




Wei........isn't that bad right? Why am I eliminated in the Top 10 elimination! :( sigh, was putting so much hope into the Top 10 since during the photoshoot, Benjamin and Azrul (both are also judges) said my first photograph taken is perfect enough and that was what Azrul (the photographer) wants! Sigh...and then I took a few more shots and those aren't as good as the first! I was so confident to get into the Top 10 but it turned out to be a disappointment! Anyway, it's reality show and everything is bias in the entertainment industry! Nothing is fair in this industry unless you're really capable enough to be a Mr/Mrs. Perfect! Argh...during the elimination, the only comment I got from the judge (Azrul) was my eye isn't sharp and strong enough to portrait the photograph! Damn it! WTH! *so disappointing*

Anyway, what's done is done, I couldn't change anything as since it was recorded and moreover announced! Would just have to prove them I'm good in the future!

Here is the link where you can watch the entire REALITY show! Anyway, the show was a bad one! Super low quality cause the judges couldn't even speak well except for Azrul and Gillian Hung@Mama G! I adore Mama G as she's elegant and pretty yet well spoken, Azrul....I've got not much of comment cause he said a different thing during my photoshoot and during the elimination! Sigh again....

Here's the link, click on to watch it: Ford Models Supermodel of the World 2009

Oh between, the worst thing, they actually skipped my part and a few contestant's comment during the elimination because prolly they realized their comment towards a few of us are just to eliminate to replace those who are close to the judges who got it! WATCH IT and you people will realize it!

Another update, FEMALE's 50 Most Gorgeous online voting has ended last week (30th Nov 2009), still waiting for the result, would hope something mischievous happen! Something for me at least, I'm confident enough though I've competitive competitors among the rest of the 24 male contestants!

Another contest, I've joined for sometime, still waiting for the update is still in progress! Will keep the update soon! Don't misunderstand that I'm trying to SEEK FOR ATTENTION or being D.O.A (Desperate of Attention). I'm just doing what I inspire to do which is to become a real model instead as such everyone has been claiming themselves a model. I didn't want those unreal fame but fame which I achieve all by myself since I've quit modeling for the past few years, it's time for me to come back out for some new exposure and competitions to get myself back into the industry and achieve my inspiration one day (hopefully soon) in order to make myself a happier person than a saddist I've been for the past 10months...

Wish me luck and keep supporting me people, my beloved family and friends or fan (*if i have HAHA)! *CHEERS*

-[aLbY]-




1 comment:

sandeep said...

we provides best Career counseling in fashion , modeling & acting.
studio rental in south delhi