Friday, December 18, 2009

FUIYOH......

FUIYOH..............1st of all, don't be surprise of what so ever alright, DIGI is not doing another promo on FUIYOH! :) Anyway, what makes me FUIYOH is about what you're going to see below! I was surprised when I reached to the mamak, Biru@Outlet Manager came to me with this 3pieces of "fuiyoh"! I was really surprised looking at the size of it which doesn't matches the worth of the "fuiyoh" as well as the price! Take a look!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|



Dang....dang....dang....dang....alright, you'll for sure surprised with the price of EACH SOAP right? Yea, me too when I turned back and looked at the price! I was told it was given for FREE by a friend, who is a doctor! THANK GOD!!! I mean WTH on Earth this kinda medication soap cost this expensive?! Would you actually buy it? For me, I'll never cause it cost me RM800 ONLY for 3piecess of soap! *WTF* Anyway, only IF it helps to recover my hair-growth (with guarantee), why not? :)
Alright, I know it's random but I just didn't want to abandon my blog only, so I posted something for readers who actually reads my blog (if there is)!

-[aLbY]-




No comments: