Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Insomnia again..

It's been awhile since i really last blog about myself. Just got back to Shanghai after staying in my homr country, Malaysia over 3weeks! I really miss Malaysia a lot! My family, friends, life there as well as the places I often hangout. Had an enjoying CNY back in my home country and glad I've met many of my friends and buddies. Also talked about many stuffs especially their current life and affairs. I'm really impresse and jealous. It's been awhile since I talked about all these. Lately I'm getting back to an insomnia life. I couldn't really sleep well and early. Been thinking of a lot of things! Sigh..I'm growing older as they passes. I don't wanna passed out due to these but i couldn't resist myself from thinking, thinking and thinking! Work in Shanghai is fine butni don't think this is what I want and where I really want to head to. I felt like going back to Malaysia to do what I'm interested and what I need to do. Sigh...who can i share this with? From now I've approximately 6months more down the road to perform in this company and industry. I don't wanna waste anymore time and money as I guess I've given my family a lot of trouble and waste of money travelling on and forth for me. I wanna be a useful person instead someone who's still spending my parent's money! And yea...I don't wanna think of a lot of things but I couldn't resist not to...Sigh! What shall I do? What can I do? :(

-aLbY-




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just do what u wanna do
dont confuse trust yourself
i'll support u all the time
-one of your friends in shanghai