Monday, February 28, 2011

Loneliness.



Afterall all these years, I thought I could actually live happily alone without thinking so much but...the fact, although it wasn't all about the past, heading towards my future, there're loads of other things which I need to think of such as my career, my life...and no matter what it is, relationship still came back to haunt me. I'm living all by myself in the overseas now, all I could do is to express it all by words here. I'm lonely, I'm unhappy, I'm stressed up, I'm pressured. I hope I could share this with someone but...I guess in the end, I still need to go through this all by myself again. I don't know what can I do to make myself happier then....I really have no idea. I'm lost! I'm confuse yet there's nobody could help me in this case. I hoped "someone" could be there for me, or neither be there for me, but at least to listen to me. What I could so, I've done. And there's no respond at all as well, not even a single message at all.. :'( there's something for you here...I wanted to dedicate this to you, and I hoped someday, somehow, you could realized the existing of this post in this blog is dedicated for someone who's special to me.....

Goodnight..

-aLbY-

p/s: "I really do miss you loads.."




No comments: