Friday, June 17, 2011

14th June, 2011.

I'm back all. I guess I've really left out a lot in blogging lately but everything is almost posted on Facebook these days. Anyway, coming back to it, 14th June, 2011 is the day where my sister had finally given birth to baby Ashlyn! I'm an official uncle today onwards. I'm glad and I'm so happy looking at the new born baby! Welcome to Earth baby Ashlyn!



Well, apart from that yea, something extra-ordinary finally being done. My mom asked me out for lunch on the same day Ashlyn was delivered. After that, she brought me to the tattoo shop and said she wanted to make a tattoo, but I gotta go for it first! Haha, that's really cool! She was shaking her body saying that "My grand daughter has a hot granny!" LoL...that was funny! I actually wanted to have tattoo years ago but never dare to do it as I wasn't sure enough if I wanted it or not and what design to tattoo as well. Finally, I make up my mind and did it on my arm! It's an arm band tattoo! Check this out!

Before:-


After:-


And yea, I was glad I made it and no regrets at all! Anyway, I'll always remember this tattoo when I made it cause it's on the actual day, Ashlyn was given birth!

Some other updates, I'm finally back to Malaysia from Shanghai, for 6months, and for 7weeks I was back here. Many things have changed, even myself I guess. But anyhow, there're good and bad of course. :) Next, I've been searching for jobs all this while, attended more than 10interviews? OMG, that's crazy isn't it? Ended up, NONE came back to me AT ALL BUT finally, the last company came back to me and said "I AM HIRED!" Hoho...I'm so happy! I was worrying all this while although the interview was taken place in less than a week but yea, July is coming soon, so I can't hesitate to get a job ASAP as I'm officially bankrupt already. I'm hired right now, hopefully things will be better from now onwards...

There's more to share, but...I guess it isn't the right time to update any one of you all at the moment.. :) thanks to those whose still keeping track of my blog, if you happened to came across and read the blog, do drop me a message at the Chatterbox or probably the Commentbox will do.. ;)

Cheers!

-[aLbY]-




No comments: