Monday, June 20, 2011

Starting Over Again . . .

It's really been awhile since I blog things seriously than writing all about what's happening in my surroundings. I guess today, I'm a grown up kid, things changed rapidly anywhere, any time. I shall be coping up with the changes everyday, every second. I'm turning 24 in a month or more time, I'm graduated for a year and more, I've started working, locally as well as in the overseas. Right now, I'm back home again, and got a new job. I've gotta start getting things very seriously, in every aspects. Myself, career, family, friends, relationships and everything. Thanks for the concern to those who are concern about me in every aspects. I appreciated every single moments with everyone of you. I will be a better person, better than yesterday, for tomorrow. I will work hard for a better living, without depending on my parents at all. I will definitely do well for the job I'm going to do and be a better person in the near future too. I'm finally understanding, "work hard for a better tomorrow" means. In everything I do, I'll do my best out of it for the success and results later. I hoped everything will goes fine and smooth. I need supports from my family, friends and a loved ones to achieve my goals..

Next, one of the reason I started writing/updating the blog is that lately, I met an old friend of mine. We talked and talked and talked, and I didn't realized there were actually so many people who had read my blog before. I'm amazed and impressed. Most importantly, even the content of the blog is known as memories too. By then, I started updating my blog again and making it becoming alive again. Thank you so much, you motivated me back in writing in my blog again. Seriously, I thought I'd lost this "besties" (the blog) for sometime, but after the chat with the old friend, he reminded me that no matter what happens, this blog is always my best friend to express my feelings for a better tomorrow. I remembered I started writing blog 8years ago, and I'm still updating it over the years although there were less updates in the previous years but I'll try to keep the blog alive back again. I don't mind if there're no frequent visitors, or any visitors as long as I'm "back-to-you" will do. Thank you so much..

Guess that's all for the meantime, I shall hit the sack now. Goodnight all..

-[aLbY]-




No comments: