Friday, July 15, 2005

Another day which made me feel distraught again . . . . . .

Darn! I missed my first class, PDM! Well, i don't mean to 'skip' his class as i was overslept eventhough the alarm woke me up at 7.20am and i set it off later and reset the alarm to 7.40am but it seems not working after that. Thank God luckily Ellie sms me and the beeping sound had woke me up, that time i was about to read the sms message but meanwhile waiting for the message to be opened i looked at the clock and it was almost 10am! I was wondering why am i still on the bed at that time! Then, i rush up and get changed and drove to the college in a danger way of driving, left and right all the sudden to skip the slow cars in front. Luckily i reached to college on time for the second lesson which is Malaysian Studies(MS).

After MS, Abby planned to go Kim Gary at MidValley Megamall for lunch meanwhile Ah b0y was saying that he rather go to Mong Kok Cuisine at Cheras which is nearer instead. Finally, we finalize to go to Kim Gary at MidValley Megamall. It was a rainy day afterall, each of us ordered different kind of food and we were joking with Daniel(Ah b0y) while waiting for our food to be served. Then, Abby's boy friend, Allan came and join us for lunch and he didnt really speak much too. Shy? Not suitable? Don't understand? Whatever..!! Yeah i reckon today i was kind of cool towards somebody? Maybe some don't realise and some do but i realises that myself too. It was about the trip to Genting with the classmate, last night our class head, Abu sms everyone asking everyone to go. Unfortunately, most of them came and asked me whether am i going or not as i also wondered who's going and who's not as i do have my own click of friends which i felt being close with. Well, to tell the truth i was looking forward to this class trip to Genting as i'm happy being with all of them and unfortunately, Zhen Kit, Isaac, Edmund, Jonathan, Abby etc are not going but left me, Daniel, Ellie and Pey Ling only. This don't mean Abu is invincible in this case but the rest are closer to me and of course i most prefer we'll have fun together.

Eventually, only the 4 of us are in the list of going to Genting and somehow i felt uncertain cause my buddies arent going. This really ruining me up cause the fun i'm going to have will only up to certain level and i doubt it wouldnt go to the MAX or maybe what i expected earlier on. Nevertheless to tell the truth, amongst everyone in the class, the two that i really felt easy talking with is Zhen Kit and Ellie. Zhen Kit could be cool at times, but at least we can speak in a serious manner while problem occur meanwhile Ellie is understanding at most time(in my case), she could get along with me and also cared for me at times. She could be serious while talking to me and also in a joking way. This friends are really what i've been searching for although there're in my list but no matter how it wouldnt be as close as this cause the both of them studies in the same classes as i do, and the best is we will meet each other everyday(only weekdays).

After the bored class(English) & a short discussion of the trip, we decided to go to Genting on the 20th of July and will be back the next day and only 8 fellas are going. SIGH! Then, i went to the Bukit Jalil club house for some bowling training. I know i wasnt in a good mood but insist to continue playing it, i played 5 games all together ALONE and my score was 74, 120, 95, 101 & 104. Sigh it wasnt a good one nowadays. My pins are going lower and lower yet added with my disappointment+lonely mood. Tomorrow will be the Inter-Bowling Competition which will be held at the Bukit Jalil Club. I'll be playing double with Vicky which i know i'll compete with Navin and Shazi/Shaggy(my classmate). Anyway, i realises i've been having a little problem with the rest nowadays. I dislike it and i doesnt want to continue this problem as i just made a decision for my very personal problem and i really hope to have all my fun with the other 7 friends of mine next week.

Till then, i have to admit that my journey of life is always lonely...
***[to anyone who read the blog, happy holidays and have fun...]***

-[aLbY]-

3 comments:

Edemeno said...

hey, jus drop by to tell ya i love the song u play in ur blog... polar express.... it somehow make me feel.... i dunno... GOOD... hehehe! ok take care... see ya on Wed.. Genting

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! refinancing rate

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Biox patent method document Air purifiers about Used mercedes wagon 97 Colour shoes white Mass keno winning numbers 20 bmw z-3 rollbar Nevada incorporation www megatetas.con Ambien tramadol 1978 oldsmobile delta 98 Care skin system vivant Vitamins to cure splitting nails black patent heels long distance hiking boots patent office south africa awnings Cost lasik eye surgery