Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It's maternal grandpappy's birthday and . . . . . .

Well it's my maternal grandpappy's birthday today and he had already left all of us for a year and 2days. I didnt know time passes so fast as many things had happened, good, bad or moderate? All like a dream. Afterall, i misses him very much. He was the one i use to say 'hello' to whenever i visited my aunt's restaurant or my grandpappy's house but now i have to start with my grandma or anyone whom i see first. It was really sad and shock when i first heard my grandpappy had passed away in the morning in between 4-5am, after his birthday dinner with all of the other family member at my aunt's restaurant. I remembered he gave each and everyone of us a red-packet and that was so different of him as he dont do it for the past years. We'd dinner at around 6++pm and finishes at 8++pm. My sis and i asked to leave the place after dinner as we've our own plan going on after the dinner. I remembered the last time i speak to my grandpappy was around 8++pm and after that, i went back home and went online till 2++am and go to bed at that time. My bro was at my grandpappy's place till 1++am, he was persuaded by my grandpappy to stay overnight at his place as he was happy that day. Till the end, my bro didnt overnight and came back home. In between 7-8++am(few hours later), my sis came to my room and squat down with her eyes tearsing. I heard the crying voice and woke up immediately as my sister wouldnt cry for no reason. I asked her why and she told me that grandpappy had passed away this early morning around 4++am. I was shock to hear that and there was a pause there. Then, my bro woke up and reacted strangely and then went back to sleep. By then, i gave my sister a warm hug and persuaded her from crying. She told me to take some rest first and we shall attend the funeral in the noon as that was mum's request. And so she went out of my room, and i went back to sleep, before closing my eyes, i couldnt imagine how could this happen so instant? After a few seconds, i cried and my bro too with his blanket covering himself. In the noon, Cason came to fetch us to my grandpappy's place. The decor was quick arranged by the Nirvana and i remember it was a rainy day. Before stepping into the house, my eyes begun tearsing due to the sound of the prayer by the Taoist. One day after he left, it was actually his exact birthday. I was shocked when my mum told me about it as i really thought the dinner we had that night was his exact date of birth. As what i know, i was told by my mum that they've been to the temple and prayed for my grandpappy as he was ill in the beginning of the year. He losses his voice for 6-9 months even on the dinner night he still couldnt speak out loudly but very softly and gently. So, my mum, aunt and grandma was told that if my grandpappy could by pass his birthday, he'll be all right and nothing will happen to him instead will be back to normal. But didnt expect he actually celebrated his birthday early and just went off in less than 10hrs after meeting him the last time :( on his birthday (12/7/04), all my grandpappy's grandchildren had bought(my sis and i) a cake and a bouquet of flowers for grandpappy. The emotion of the funeral was really solemn and i'm really really sad about it.

I know i was kinda cool today in the class at the college but please understand my situation my friends. Besides that, i was kinda fedup and pist of with my buddies in the class. I dont really get it why do people treated me this way? Borrowed my utensils and throw it back to me, wtf does that mean? Is that disliking me? WTF i did? I've always been very nice and friendly to the others and why am i getting this indeed? I'm being myself as i treated everyone equally but why must i always got things like this in return? WTF is wrong with treating others good? I do realises that i treated my friends too good at times till i'm being used back. This isnt my first time, i know whenever i treated anyone good, that particular would tried to take advantage of me. I've experience plenty of this kinda situation and i dont expect any at the college life now! I've my own problem to solve nowadays yet i didnt do well in the math test. Could anyone who read this blog would just accomodate my mood and situation of being so down? Fuck those who tried to take advantages on me, although im kind and nice at times it dont mean YOU could just fool me around like no one's business! That's if for the day..

6 comments:

Groofkid said...

Am I one of them? I apologize if I threw stuff at you. Hmm, still wondering..Did I ? Btw, I offer my condolence. Till then, cheer up and read my blog. There's an inspirational poem..

Vick said...

I too offer my condolences. I don't think i did use you. To be honest I have been use several times by many people because of me treating them nicely so I do know how you would feel. To me you are one of the most happy and cheerful guys in the class. You are one of the people who I think adds that extra fun to this class. So stay cool man. Ciao.

-[ViCkY]-
PS: I learnt this from you.

-[aLbY]- said...

Well thanks for the condolences, i'm glad that there're still people who reads my blog although it's a long story. Nevertheless, i dont wanna specific who did those to me but to those who knows about it they will feel guilty(although they're not i still dont give a damn). As i went to the gal's group today during PDM is actually i felt that there're people whom actually listen to what i would like to confess and those are the friends that i seriously looking for. I really expect i would have friends which really wants to remain a long-term/forever friendship. vicky boy, it's COPY RIGHTED! You'll be charge soon :) zen, its all right, respect might not important to you :)

-[aLbY]-

Geek Legend said...

Cilok from Chicken Soup for the Soul:

People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some
false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It never was between you and them anyway.


It's not wrong to have those kind of feelings Alby, as it is normal. Just know that there are always at least someone in this person that you can talk to and can care for you.

@_@

Anonymous said...

Hey, juz read yours... sorry if i really did anything wrong to you. and i meant it... well, maybe i did hurt you in some way and not realizing it.. well, with all due of my humbleness, i would try my best to respect you in the future. Itz such a blessing to hav a great friend like you.

-[aLbY]- said...

Hey ah b0y, thanks for that im glad to hear that i'm a great friend of yours but so far you did nothing to me and dont worry about it. I apologise if i did over-joked you but i've no harm of joking it as you'll hardly see me serious instead of laughing all the time =) but bear in mind, i'm still a normal person with emotions.

-[aLbY]-