Saturday, July 16, 2005

Bowling Competition and Edmund's birthday party . . . . . .

Well, it's the APIIT/UCTI's Bowling Competition today. It was held at Bukit Jalil Club House's Bowling Centre. So, i was late for the competition as it was suppose to start at 8.30am but ended up at 8.45am. I reached to the Club house around 8.35am but before that i went to the Sri Petaling Star LRT Station to fetch Vicky(my game-partner).That's one of the reason WHY I AM LATE but the competition still started late as not everyone was present too. Even Navin and Shazi didnt turn-up. Nevertheless, Vicky and i played for them too. In the doubles, Navin's pin is slightly higher than my own one and that goes the same to Shazi even Vicky played for him. We were wondering how could it happened! The thing that made me shocked was that my highest pin on that day was 189pin, followed by 156, 154, 151 and the lowest of the day was 104 i reckon. It was pretty shocking me that i could get 189pin as it has break my previous record which was 174pin(few months back). Anyway, i even register for the singles and it wasnt that good anymore, highest pin was only 151pin and lowest i reckon it was either 94 or 104pin. Anyway, it's all right at least i know that Nicholas is worst than me. HAHA!~ sHhh!!! i reckon he dont read my blog, so to whomever who knows him, PLEASE dont let him know that i wrote this hahaha

Then, i met one of my senior which was studying at APIIT KL who's good in bowling. His highest pin of the day was 190pin! That was pretty high aight! I only got 189pin instead! After the game, i went and spoke to him(at the toilet) and he use to have his training at Endah Parade's Bowling Centre with his coach. I really hope that he could teach me how to play proper bowling in the future =) he might be shifting to APIIT TPM after his 1st year, so that mean i've chance to meet him and he could teach me in the future haha =)

After that, Ah b0y(Daniel) came to the Club house and we decided to go KLCC to get Edmund a disco ball which he has been looking for everywhere but out of stock. Around 5++pm, we went to KLCC together and meet up with Ellie there. We went to ROOM to look for the disco ball but the staff told us that it's also SOLD OUT there! SIGH! Then, we walked everywhere around KLCC to look for his pressie and finally we got him a plasma ball. Then, we went to the box shop and get him a box which we didnt know the price was almost the same price as the gift! LOL! After we got everything wrapped and done, we rushed back to Sri Petaling to get the car and headed to Edmund's place. We were SUPPOSINGLY LATE but only Zhen Kit turned-up. I was shocked and pity him as i was suppose to meet him up there on time(which suppose to be 7++pm). We(me, Vicky, Ah b0y, Ellie) were late to Edmund's party. We reached around 8++pm, then Sir Nicholas came after us. We'd fun there together cause eventually, we threw Edmund to the swimming pool. HAHAHA! I remembered i was prank by Edmund's friend. They actually persuaded me to eat their 'hand-made' biscuit and eventually i ate em. The biscuit tasted as if it was expired for weeks as it was pretty soft but the inner 'cream' tasted delicious too. Ah b0y was asking how was it taste like and i told him IT SUCKS and he dont believe me and tried it on his own. LOL! Well, i dont feel that i was prank as the biscuit tasted NOT BAD too LOL. Not enough COLGATE Edmund! HAHAHA. Around 12++am, everyone left the place and i went for my second round which was yum cha with Kenneth and my cousin at Ajimal Razim(our weekly PULL-TEA place). In less than 20mins after sitting down there, i was REALLY REALLY tired and fell asleep there for awhile. Around 1.30am we left the place and i went home to sleep at 2++am.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog boy! muahahaha...be careful!


Nicholas

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Alby, you're in dead shyet man! LOLx!

-Isaac.x

Anonymous said...

This is gotta be FUNNNNN muhahahaaaaa

AbbyC. was here

Christopher Trottier said...

Sounds like a busy day.

-[aLbY]- said...

uh-huh you're right Chris :) glad to hear from you too. We'll keep in touch by then aight? =)

-[aLbY]-