Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Night @ Sunway Lagoon . . . .

Last friday i went to Sunway Lagoon with a group of friends for the Battle of the Bands competition. Gosh, thou there were lots of teenagers, but....it's really a bored one for me! The bands, goodness, i don't understand how does the judges judge some of the groups. They're really nuisance to me, so NOISY!!! I can barely hear or understand anything also! Hahah anyhow, there were a few CELEBRITY attended the event and judged for the competition too, MTV VJ Denise, Hannah Tan, popular blogger Kenny Sia and MYC! Jason Ko! Gosh...both chiq are hot! Denise and Hannah Tan, but Hannah Tan too skinny and her makeup was abit OVERLY MAKE-UP!! Unlike her anymore, so malay looking! Here are the pictures...


MTV VJ Denise
Hannah Tan & Alby
dUH......
Alby, Jun Yih & Carter
Last but not lease me and my sweetie...

No comments: