Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Yes or No?

Lately i've heard of some rumours saying that my blog is bored, i wanted to know the truth that isit really true that my blog is really bored to be read? I dont know by myself as what i updated are things i thought it's interesting, maybe the story i wrote isn't that interesting but i guess it at least worth comments to it. I'm good at nothing, this is what i can do to express myself sometimes. I just hope that i would receive feedback of my topic today whether it is or it isn't bored to u guys only. Perhaps i could do something to it!

-[aLby]-

3 comments:

Wong C. MartiN said...

hey~ ur blog aint boring wei~

Anonymous said...

better change your blogspot template!!

McSpiky said...

dont care what others thinks lar... then you'll be writing a whole lot of shit of what OTHER people wanna read. not what you want to express...

u cant please every soul on the planet