Monday, December 03, 2007

Work & Delay . . .

Hey people, very sorry that I couldn't upload my HK trip photos yet! Wasn't around during the weekends! I'm sure you'll get to see my blog FULL with pictures later ok! I gotta delay the uploading cause I gotta rest now and wake up for work later in the morning! I'm kinda excited cause it's my first time working from Monday till Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm for a month or more! It's gonna be my first SHORT-TERM FULL-TIME job! Gonna work as an office boy at Sunway Industrial Park! :D Wish me luck ya...

p/s: Suddenly i browse thru my OLD MP3, i found another song which i haven't heard for long!!! HAHAHA enjoy and STAY TUNED with my blog!!



oHh besides that, here are a few pictures taken before and during the prom at SEGI College Kota Damansara last saturday with my group of friends! :D take a peep at the pictures! HAHAH CAMWHORING IS BACK TO MY BLOG................


ME before the ball @ Jun Yih's place...


The environment of the ball in the multipurpose hall in SEGI College Kota Damansara


ME outside the multipurpose hall, isn't the college COOL! They've a clock tower and even a swimming pool where else you'll still see people swimming at 11pm! HAHA


ME & Jun Yih a.k.a Maggie Q a.k.a Baku(prostitude) Q


ME & Carter with Jun Yih as special guest behind us!


ME & Carter at the ballroom! Smart right????


Carter & ME (before) **spot the difference**


Carter & ME (after) **spot the difference**

HAHAHAHA it has been for quite sometime i haven't been uploading pictures as many as this in my blog! Now i can see my blog is back to ALIVE as before! HAHAH :D hey, make sure you people who visited PLEASE leave a comment ok!!!! :P

-[aLbY]-

3 comments:

McSpiky said...

omg difference? thats hard... i see no difference. other than the fact that its brighter in the after picture. hahah

-[aLbY]- said...

WAhahaha YOU CANT SEE IT RIGHT??? :P the upper one we were wearing a coat but the lower one without coat! HAHAHAH cant be seen rite?!!!~ GOTCHA....

-[aLbY]-

McSpiky said...

oh god. yaa... hahaa its almost similar! haha