Tuesday, June 03, 2008

the "TUESDAY".



º° - Various Artists

I remember we'd a very beautiful and enjoying tuesday before. Full with love and tender on that day, we planned to have dinner together then go for ice-cream at Swensen, EARTHQUAKE! Yeah its 50% every tuesday!~ so we decided to go for a sweet-tuesday ice-cream. Having the favourite together on such a meaningful day with your love ones, thats whats most beautiful and delicious. It's another tuesday today, i dont know what u've been doing, what had happened on u too lately, but all i know, tuesday is the EARTHQUAKE day. I didnt make it to any of the Swensen outlet for ice-cream, but i'm happy to watch Baskin Robin & Haagen Daaz. I just want to have my tuesday Earthquake with the one i only love back.... It was raining terribly since evening, i was stucked in Midvalley, cant go out for Swensen, i thought having it myself....alone thou, but didnt make it too in the end. Passing another lonely tuesday night, it's really driving me crazy missing "u". I do not know what to do, but only knowing that i'm stressed with many things lately. Insomnia....insomnia....insomnia....is back haunting me over and over again!~

"星", this song, it reminds me so much of u, nevertheless, i dont know what went wrong out of a sudden. But u should know the truth beneath that i'm still right here waiting for u, we may be friends right now, but u know i'm still so much in love with u and wants to love u back only. If only this blog is still in existing and it happen that u read this one day, this is what 'http://alby27.blogspot.com @ All About Me, Myself & I....' is all about u... It doesnt matter for me to wait, as long as when the day comes, and u've understand my sincerity and fidelity towards u, i promised, 'the past' will never gonna happen again anymore...

If my love for u is fake, if my sincerity is fake, if my fidelity is ever fake to u and what if only whatever is written in this blog are fake also, u can let everything go with peace and forget about the bastard, named Alby who owns the blog and hate him forever...but when the day comes that u ever trust what i've expressed and waited for, once for all for the last time, let me love u till the world ends...i will not hurt or disappoint u anymore, i'll never hurt u anymore and i'll never let others harm u too...this is my love for u!!

p/s: 'Always been missing, and loving u...'

Love,
-[aLbY]- @ -102-

No comments: