Monday, June 02, 2008

100th Day @ Nostalgic



When u say u dont love me, i'd always believe that it's not true coz i know u love me more than anything else. Its the 100th day, everyone may have thought i've gone to somewhere, missing or perhaps extinct. I really wanted to, but i couldn't, coz i know u're still the one and only that i love most, the one and only that i want to be with and the one and only that i need baby. No matter what it's i'll still love u as much as it is. I admitted it's all my fault to have disappointed u and break ur heart, i dont mean it, and never mean to by purpose before. Afterall i'm not only seeking for forgiveness but also allowing me to love u back as before. I'm also an ordinary person, as ordinary as u use to think still! What i want is u, but nothing. U may be fear of getting hurt again, but what i've been expressing and waited for u all this while, i promised that i'll never gonna repeat the same old mistakes anymore. As time passes by, hour by hour, day by day, weeks by weeks, it has now reached to the 100th day and i'm still the Alby who loves u as much as how i used to, maybe u dont but...ya, i cant really tell anymore but only misses u very very much!!~



p/s: "I do not wanna lose someone who means everything to me, and if u were doubting who i meant, yes, that person is definitely going to be u, it isn't a lie but a promise. It's all true..."

Love,
-[aLbY]- @ -100-

No comments: