Thursday, May 29, 2008

PARANOID

I'm feeling very paranoid lately, very paranoid. I do not know what is myself and where am i standing on Earth. I felt i'm left out at a corner yet everyone, i mean EVERYONE is having their "life" now. Maybe we should call it simple life instead. I'm a complicated person, a very very very complicated person, thats what people saying this days. I do not even know that myself is as complicated as it was thought. No wonder i've been lonely all this while, paranoid in the night, tearsing asking "why, why and why...?" I really dont know why am i feeling so paranoid lately. Tears when i'm alone, tears during the midnight and before sleep. EAch day i'm feeling even tired and exhausted. Beginning to feel i'm in an empty space alone. I tried, and tried and have been trying to get something back but.....i dont know but, i'm lost, i'm confuse, i'm somewhere hanging in the middle in the air, couldn't find my "simple life". Simple life is what everyone wanted, i'm still seeking for it but what's most important, I am not complicated! Its been sometime including my friends and family including someone which i still love and cared, should have known me well, should've known what and who i am, am i really such a complicated or who gives trouble to others kind of people? :'( i need someone, i need "someone" to be by my side to keep me courage and energy. Afterall, u know me best, u know me well, i'm sorry for what happened, i'm awake from the fairytale, i'll not repeat the old silly mistakes anymore, if only i could have u back in my arms...

Goodnight everyone...

p/s: "I'm missing something, something very valuable to me, but eventually "it" thought "it" isn't valuable to me anymore...i miss u, for real, if u dont believe me"

If You Dont Know Me By Now - Simply Red



If you don't know me by now"

Love,
-[aLbY]- @ -96-

No comments: