Tuesday, May 06, 2008

One night . . .

Yesterday was the first day of class in a brand new semester, not too bored, but still bored! Half way of the last class, i left early for servicing and repair for my SLK. Reached to the place at 4pm, only get to leave at 6.30pm, having dinner at 8pm! The dinner was ok, the ambience..., isn't as before but it's still fun and enjoyable. After dinner everyone left, after fetching two of my friends back, i didn't wanna go back home, so i went to the mamak alone. One of the friend came to keep my company for 45mins, then left, and i was alone again. I wasn't feeling well during at the mamak, till i got back home, i was having terrible headache and *swing*, so i took a short bath and slept after that. Sad...sad...lonely...sick...heartache...missing someone...sIgh!~ I miss u....but i know....

-[aLbY]-

No comments: