Monday, May 12, 2008

Untitled

-Day 79-






I realise i've lost in this "game" where everyone take this as a game, but to me it's never a game! I dont know how should i express my feelings, but it's jz as if i lost myself...again even if i love one so much. I remember a phrase, 'once a loser, forever a loser." I've lost in this game, lost everything now, i'm a loser, and everyone see how i lose it! Even no matter how strong i am towards anything, especially in my relationship, i'll still lose it! I'm lost and alone...i'm lonely, and i'm distraught walking alone too. I dont know what's loving and missing someone so badly, i dont understand what's me, myself and i, i definitely won't know who i am anymore too. Perhaps, i should be MIA to the third world alone although i'd never give up on u before. But i know i deserve to be all alone since u've ignored me, even when u've always been in my heart... *tears..*

Love,
-[aLbY]- @ -79-

No comments: