Friday, June 13, 2008

What am I? Who am I? Where am I?



Who am i? Where am i standing? What am i? I'm so lost, it's so hurting in my heart as if being stabbed into the heart! Its been for weeks, i've not been sleeping well, not having sufficient rest, and been tearsing missing someone badly...can't do anything at all, it's so suffocating. I've been waiting, waiting for "someone" to accept me back as who i am used to, but things got worsten for no reason. I dont know what can i do. Its so pain in the heart, i love "someone" so much but "someone" is scare to get back coz afraid to be hurt again. I never mean it, u knew me best, u knew i'd always never meant to do this, why arent u forgiven to me as i've been doing so much to get us back? :'( i felt so suffocated without u! I miss u everyday and night, where ever i am, u're still in my mind! I'm only getting weaker day by day due to the insufficient rest, sick for many times and recovered then sick back. I didnt care too, but still waiting, while writing my feelings on the blog. Somehow, i can only tell, no matter how did u responded to me towards whatever i've been doing, i'm still so much in love with u. Maybe EVERYONE can call me a stupid freak, MAYBE u'll also think that i'm another stupid freak, or whomever it is said that to me, i reckon, in the end, only myself who will know whether isit worth or stupid or not. Afterall, so much of things happened, or whatever which we'd been thru (though not much, but its sufficient for me to love so much), and whatever commitment we made together, thats why i'm truely loving u with my heart till the vain.

Love you and love me - Love you and love me

Sick...sick....sick....prolly not only others would said that, but u may thought so too, but if i dont love u truely, i wont be doing this right up till today, being called a stupidity waiting for someone for nothing. Everyone said so, but i'd never gave up before, but as much as know how u feel right up till today even we'd never meet or contacted for sometime, i know u still love me. Maybe i'm wrong, tell me if i am....but whatever we did and been thru together, no matter how much time we'd been separated, i'll still love u very very very much...and i'll prove u, that i truely love u very much too...only u will know coz u know me best, if only u'd forgotten about me..

Always bear in mind, no matter what happened to u in the end, u're still who u're to me and the one i love is u and the inner u, not what u looked like or what others said...bEE always loves u!~

With love,
-[aLbY]- @ -112-

No comments: