Monday, July 21, 2008

The Lake House

-Day 150-

When love comes to it's limits...
The person will tell that person that you love him or her...
If I'll be the one saying it to you....
If I say I love You very much right up till today....
What will be your answer...
Will my feelings be the same as yours?




Do u still remember this movie; The Lake House? Never know that time flies, this is our very first romance movie watched in 2006. Its been 2years today, still remember the story line? Still remember our line? Heh, we've said it before, "not gonna leave each other" before. Maybe i sounded naive to everyone, but btw u and me, u know what's going on, u can feel it, i can feel it too. What's more than my sincerity and loyalty towards u today? 6months, officially the 6th month since that day...do u know that i still misses u so badly? Do u know that i still love u? "Persuasion", the book in The Lake House, it's about waiting...2person met, almost fall in love but the timing isn't right, but after a few years later, they met and they have another chance. Its been 6months, i've been trying all ways to us back together. I do not mind anything or anyone, but because i know this is ONLY what we both know that we still love each other, hence, i'm still keeping this up without giving up before. 6months, its been 150days i've waited for u to forgive and accept me back. I understand your feeling of fear being hurt again, and your disappointment. After this 6months long, i've corrected my mistakes, i've told myself that i wouldn't repeat the mistake anymore. Im doing this because of you, because i know you love me lots, thats why im doing anything, everything to get us back.



This Never Happened Before - Paul McCartney
I'm dedicating this song for u baby, the original song track of The Lake House...


I love you baby, i really love you! I've never taken u for granted nor fooled u before! Im definitely unlike others, im only requesting for the last chance from you baby, would u let me take good care of u and love u back like how i used to? I've lost u for 6months, i dont want to lose u any longer anymore. Im saying this for the sake that i love u too much deeply and not gonna let u go. I know u still love me too! Im appreciating whatever chances and opportunity i have before its too late when i've lost all of u, even if it's a little bit of feelings left, im still willing to gain everything back cause i know u couldn't forget me just like that. I'll keep my words for u, i'll love u even more, and gonna take very good care of u like how i used to baby. Its for the one and only that i love, which is you....

p/s: "If i were given another chance, i hoped that we could watch this movie together again..., can we?"

-[aLbY]- @ -150-

No comments: