Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sorry for the delay...

Blog Blog Blog....sorry for the delay of my own 21st birthday party post! I'm superb busy now, assignment due from 28/7/08 (my birthday is on the 27/7/08 and party is on 26/7/08) till 8/8/08!!! OM*G!!!!!! Hated it! I've briefing for the coming TechEd 2008 job on mid August, 2weeks before my exam! MY GOODNESS.....i'll post it ASAP after my assignments are done this week aight! Stay tune on http://alby27.blogspot.com! Oh yea, ermm....it jz came across my mind, its after so long and over my 21st birthday, should i close my blog or not? Leave me a comment everybody! Thanks to those who celebrated my 21st birthday and those who attended, helped as well as was with me on that night! :D special thanks to all my buddies who'd helped me so much for cleaning the place and decorating it too! Love u guys! So...i gotta pen-off now, assignment, but i'm going off to sleep now! At kopitiam! hahah sad right? phone line BREAKDOWN again! Sigh....f*cking TM, u're gonna get it tomorrow! Nitez.... love u people loads...

Love,
-[aLbY]-

No comments: